Saturday 7 June 2014

Introductions

Hellooo everyone!

First and foremost I'm Milly, its nice to meet you haha. I live in Australia somewhere and basically I just wanted to do something with my life so I'm going to write a blog. Don't really know what to write about but I'll try make it interesting and maybe helpful in some way. I've seen so many amazing blogs lately and I'm not sure I'll ever live up to that standard but I thought I'd give it a try.

So, a bit about me. I thought I'd get a little tag thing and answer it for you :)


The 25 Random Question Tag:


Do you have any pets?
Yes. A white fluffy dog names Lucy!



Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

My bed, my phone and my book.

What's the weather like right now?
Quite pleasant, around 20ยบ :)

Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Not yet hahaha

What time did you wake up this morning?
9:30am

When was the last time you showered?
This afternoon before I went out :)

What was the last movie you saw?
The new X-Men movie. I recommend it!

What does your last text message say?
'Are we watching downton abbey?' That was from my sister... I admit we have an obsession with that show

What's your ringtone?
Regular apple ringtone... I know I'm dull hahaha

Have you ever been to a different country?
Yep! I've been to America, England and Singapore. Traveling is just great

Do you like sushi?
Love it!!*


*only if its tuna. I only eat tuna sushi

Where do you buy your groceries?
My mother usually does the grocery shopping for me :P

Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope

How many siblings do you have?
Just one, an older sister.

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop = life <3

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Not going to say haha

Do you wear contacts or glasses?

I wear both but I feel more comfortable wearing contacts out :)

Do you color your hair?
Nope all natural :) I'd really like to get ombre though!

Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well its like 11:30 at night so I only have 30mins to do anything...I think I'll sleep!

When was the last time you cried?
Today while listening to 'Falling Slowly' from Once. Idk I just find it really sad hahaha :'( 

dont judge me ok

What is your perfect pizza topping?
Tomato base, feta, prosciutto, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, red onion and artichoke. I'm fancy with my pizza

Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Hamburgers - not a fan of cheese

Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Having one right now hehehe...

What is your eye color?
I like to say hazel but their more like brown

Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
I CAN!! We decided to have a blind tasting once and I managed to do it. Pepsi is slightly sweeter than coke and does have a different taste.



Okay thats it! Hope you enjoyed :)

xx Milly


No comments:

Post a Comment